PC programmable universal head transmitter for RTD, TC, Ohm, mV for all industries
- Sensor Input: 1 x RTD, TC, Ohm, mV
- Output/ Communication Protocol: 4…20 mA and PCP (pc-programmable)
- Accuracy: (Pt100, -50 to 200 °C) ≤ 0.2 K, (Pt100, -58 to 392 °F) ≤ 0.4 °F
- Type: Head transmitter
- Configuration using a PC with configuration kit (PC-software ReadWin® 2000)
Fields of application
- Process industry
- Machine building
- Plant construction
- Universal head transmitter for all industries
The configurable iTEMP TMT181 temperature head transmitter from Endress+Hauser not only transfers converted signals from resistance thermometers (RTD) and thermocouples (TC), it also transfers resistance and voltage signals. The standardized output signal used for process measurement is a 4...20 mA signal. Swift and easy operation, visualization and maintenance by PC using operating software.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.