Universal head transmitter for RTD, TC, Ohm, mV for all industries with HART-protocol
- Sensor Input: 1 x RTD, TC, Ohm, mV
- Output/ Communication Protocol: 4…20 mA and HART
- Accuracy: (Pt100, -50 to 200 °C) ≤ 0.2 K, (Pt100, -58 to 392 °F) ≤ 0.4 °F
- Type: Head transmitter
- Hazardous area and GL (German Lloyd) approved
Fields of application
- Universeller Kopftransmitter für alle Branchen
The iTEMP TMT182 offers unsurpassed reliability, accuracy and long-term stability in critical processes over all industries. The configurable transmitter iTEMP TMT182 from Endress+Hauser not only transfers converted signals from resistance thermometers (RTD) and thermocouples (TC), it also transfers resistance and voltage signals using HART® communication. It can be installed as an intrinsically safe apparatus in Zone 1 hazardous areas. Swift and easy operation, visualization and maintenance by PC using operating software.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.