Temperature head transmitter for RTD sensor
- Sensor Input: 1 x RTD (Pt100)
- Output/ Communication Protocol: 1 x analog 4...20 mA
- Accuracy: 0.2 K (0.36 °F) or 0.08%
- Type: Head transmitter
- Hazardous area and GL (German Lloyd) approved
Fields of application
- Process industry
- Machine building and plant construction
The iTEMP TMT187 temperature transmitter from Endress+Hauser is designed for the transformation of an RTD Pt100 sensor signal in a fixed measuring range. The standardized output signal used for process measurement is a 4...20 mA signal. This means fast, easy, reliable and precise measured values for a wide range of industry applications.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.