Universal temperature transmitter with HART output for all industries
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Sensor Input: 1 x RTD, TC, Ohm, mV
- Output/ Communication Protocol: 1 x analog 4...20 mA/HART-protocol/Bluetooth® technology
- Accuracy: (Pt100) ≤ 0.07K (digital) + 0.03% (set range)
- Available as head transmitter or DIN Rail model
- Hazardous area approvals and optional installation in field housing for Ex d applications
Fields of application
- Process industry
- Machine building
- Plant construction
The iTEMP TMT72 configurable transmitter from Endress+Hauser transfers converted signals from resistance thermometers (RTD), thermocouples (TC), resistance and voltage signals using HART®communication. High measurement point availability by means of sensor monitoring functions. Diagnostics information according to NAMUR NE 107. Wireless device operation with optional integrated Bluetooth® technology via E+H SmartBlue App.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.