iTHERM CompactLine TM311
Compact thermometer, Pt100, 4-wire connection, class A
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -50 to 200 °C (-58 to 392 °F)
- Accuracy: ≤0.14 °C (025 °F)
- Respnse Time(t90): 2.5 s to 11 s
- Self-detecting universal output in IO-Link, switch or 4...20mA
The iTHERM CompactLine TM311 is a Pt100 class compact thermometer. It comes with a standard fast response sensor, developed for universal use in hygienic and aseptic applications. Optionally with integrated IO-Link and 4...20 mA transmitter, PC programmable
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive