iTHERM ModuLine TM111
Trend-setting, modular thermometer for direct installation into a variety of industrial applications
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -200 to 1100 °C (-328 to 2012 °F)
- Accuracy: ± (0.1 + 0.0017 · absolute value °C)
- Respnse Time(t90): 1.5 to 11 s
- Bluetooth® connectivity with SmartBlue App (optional)
Easy-to-use metric version with outstanding RTD or TC sensor technology. An optional head transmitter, with all common communication protocols - Bluetooth® technology inclusive, makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability. A variety of process connections, dimensions and materials offer flexible application possibilities. It features vibration-resistant and fast-response sensor technology (iTHERM StrongSens and QuickSens) as well as hazardous area approvals.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.