iTHERM ModuLine TM121
Thermometer with RTD or TC insert complete with manufactured thermowell produced from pipe material
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Pt100, Thermocouple type K
- Measuring Range: -50 to 650 °C (-122 to 2012 °F)
- Accuracy:For RTD: ± (0.1 + 0.0017 · absolute value °C); For TC: ±1.5 °C (-40 to 375 °C), ±0.004 . absolute value °C (375 to 1000 °C)
- Respnse Time(t90): 60 to 100 s
- Bluetooth® connectivity with SmartBlue App (optional)
RTD or TC assembly characterized by basic sensor technology, application in non-hazardous areas, standard extension neck, low-cost unit. The devices are available with optional Bluetooth®-enabled head transmitters with 4 to 20 mA output or HART® communication, providing enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability compared to directly wired sensors.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.