iTHERM ModuLine TM131
Trend-setting, high modular and robust thermometer for a wide range of industrial applications
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Principle/ sensor type: Pt100, Thermocouple type J, K, N
- Measuring Range: -200 to 1100 °C (-328 to 2012 °F)
- Accuracy:For RTD: ± (0.1 + 0.0017 · absolute value °C); For TC: ±1.5 °C (-40 to 375 °C), ±0.004 . absolute value °C (375 to 1000 °C)
- Fastest response time with thermowell t90 starting at below 10 s
- Bluetooth® connectivity with SmartBlue App (optional)
RTD or TC assembly complete with manufactured thermowell or to be used with existing thermowell. An optional head transmitter, with all common communication protocols - Bluetooth® technology inclusive, and special features like iTHERM QuickNeck, for tool-free easy recalibration, vibration-resistant and fast-response sensor and thermowell technology (iTHERM StrongSens, QuickSens) as well as hazardous area approvals makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.