Hygienic modular RTD thermometer
- Measuring Principle: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -50 to 200 °C (-8 to 392 °F)
- Accuracy: Class A acc. to IEC 60751
- Respnse Time: t90 =9.5s (depending on configuration)
- Output/ Communication Protocol: Analog output 4...20 mA, HART® protocol
Fields of application
- Specially designed for use in hygienic and aseptic applications in the Food & Beverages and Life Sciences industries
- Can be used in non-hazardous areas
The iTHERM TM401 thermometer from Endress+Hauser has been designed to meet the basic requirements of the Food & Beverages and Life Sciences industries. It offers a variety of versions within a clearly segmented standard product. The result: Time and cost savings by simple and fast product selection. The device uses basic technology with features such as a fixed, non-replaceable insert, a wide range of process connections and international certification at an excellent value for money.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive