iTHERM TrustSens TM371
Hygienic compact Self-calibrating thermometer
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Principle: Pt100
- Measuring Range: -40 to 160 °C (-40 to 320 °F)
- Accuracy: 0.03% of measuring range
- Respnse Time: t90 =9.5s (depending on configuration)
- Output/ Communication Protocol: Analog output 4...20 mA, HART® protocol
Fields of application
- Specially designed for use in hygienic and aseptic applications in the food & beverage and life sciences industries.
- Systems with CIP/SIP processes.
- No production downtime due to an automated and fully traceable inline self-calibration.
The iTHERM TrustSens TM371 hygienic thermometer from Endress+Hauser is for users in the Life Sciences, Food and Beverages industries who want seamless compliance to FDA regulations and/or GMP rules. iTHERM TrustSens eliminates the risk of undetected non–conformities and is differentiated by automated inline self-calibrations before each batch during the SIP resulting in maximized product safety and process efficiency.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.