Protection tube designed for hygienic and aseptic applications in the Food & Beverages and Life Sciences industries
Certification / Approvals
- Type of thermowell: Fabricated Thermowell
- Over 50 hygienic process connections
- Material: 1.4404 (316L)
- Temperature range: -200 to 650 °C (-328 to 1202 °F)
- Max. process pressure (static): 40 bar (580 psi)
Fields of application
- Use in hygienic and aseptic applications
Best applicable for use in hygienic or aseptic pipes and containers or tanks even with very small immersion lengths. It meets increased protection requirements of the temperature sensor regarding physical and chemical effects. Ideally suited to all measuring points that require regular recalibration by simply replacing the insert in closed processes.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.