Cable gland KDSU M32 BS O NI 1 G32, 5 pieces
Metal Ex cable gland with M32 thread
- Ordering quantity: In packs of 5 pieces
- Inner cable diameter: max. 26.3 mm, min. 19.5 mm
- Outer cable diameter: max. 34 mm, min. 26.7 mm
- Protection of Degree: IP66/68
- Material: Brass, nickel-plated
- Operating Temperature: -60°C-180°
Fields of application
- Explosive risk zones
- Ex e and Ex d applications
- EMV applications
- applicable up to 25 meters water depth
Cable gland for use in explosive risk zones. It is suitable for armoured and non-armoured cables, for use in Ex e (increased safety) and Ex d (explosion-proof) applications. The Weidmüller cable glands are certified with the following approvals: EAC; ATEX; IECEX.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.