Aluminium empty enclosure
- Closed-form seal (no glued splice)
- Impact resistance: 10.00 J
- Protection degree: IP66, IP67, IP68
- Mounting holes not within the sealed area
- Threaded hole for attaching DIN rails and mounting plates
Fields of application
- Marine engineering
- Harbour facilities
- Process & packaging industry
- Machine building & plant construction
The Klippon® K2 Aluminium enclosure can be used with a wide range of applications and are ideally suited for the assembly of terminal blocks, switches, power supplies, operating and display elements or electronic modules. The mounting holes are located outside the sealing area, while a corresponding thread enables mounting rails and mounting plates to be affixed.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.