KTB MH 262620 S4E1
Stainless steel enclosures for use in areas exposed to explosion hazards
- Dimension: 260 mm (w) X 260 mm (h) X 200 mm (d)
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +135°C
- Material: SS316L, 1.5mm thickness
- Cable Entry: from left, right, top and bottom surface upto size M75
- Protection Degree: IP66/IP67
Fields of application
- Explosive risk zone
- Process industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Chemical industry
The KTB MH 262620 S4E1 Stainless steel enclosure from Weidmüller provides excellent performance characteristics, even under the most difficult environmental conditions. The enclosure is suitable for use in oil and gas industry, in the process industry and in potentially explosive process atmospheres, as it has been approved in accordance with the latest Ex directives. The fixing holes are located outside the sealed area. Direct wall mounting is possible using fixing holes or mounting feet.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.