KTB MH 303015 S4E1
Stainless steel enclosure for use in areas exposed to explosion hazards
- Dimension: 306 mm (w) X 306 mm (h) X 150 mm (d)
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +135°C
- Material: SS316L, 1.5mm thickness
- Cable Entry: from left, right, top and bottom surface upto size M50
- Protection Degree: IP66/67
Fields of application
- Power industry
- Process industry
- Transportation industry
- Explosive risk zone
The KTB MH 303015 S4E1 Stainless steel enclosures from Weidmüller provides excellent performance characteristics, even under the most difficult environmental conditions. The enclosure is suitable for use in standard industrial applications, power generation industries, transportation and in potentially explosive process atmospheres, as it has been approved in accordance with the latest Ex directives. The fixing holes are located outside the sealed area. Direct wall mounting is possible using fixing holes or mounting feet.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.