Guided radar level measurement for all basic level applications in liquids
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: up to 12 m
- Accuracy: ± 2 mm
- Process pressure range: -1 to 6 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connections: Thread or adapter flange
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, 5-point linearity protocol
Fields of application
- Continuous level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries
- Basic applications in liquids which do not place high demands on temperature and pressure ranges or chemical resistance
- In basic supply or storage applications as well as utility processes
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.