Guided radar level measurement for all basic level applications in liquids
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: up to 12 m
- Accuracy: ± 2 mm
- Process pressure range: -1 to 6 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 80 °C
- Process connections: Thread or adapter flange
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, 5-point linearity protocol
Fields of application
- Continuous level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries
- Basic applications in liquids which do not place high demands on temperature and pressure ranges or chemical resistance
- In basic supply or storage applications as well as utility processes
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.