Point level switch for liquids in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes
- Type of medium: Fluids
- Accuracy: ± 2 mm
- Process pressure range: –1 bar to 64 bar
- Process temperature range: –40 °C to 100 °C
- Immune to deposit formation
- very high repeatability
Fields of application
- Point level measurement in storage tanks
- Point level measurement in release agent tanks
- Monitoring of pouring machine supply lines
- Point level measurement in CIP reservoirs
- Monitoring of hydraulic and coolant systems
The LFV200 vibrating point level switch is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection preferably in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes. Independent of the mounting position, the LFV200 works with all liquids and is wear- and maintenance-free. With Io-Link, the oscillation frequency, amplitude and temperature of the sensor can be read out in addition to the switching signal, which enables extended diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.