Point level switch for liquids in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes
- Type of medium: Fluids
- Accuracy: ± 2 mm
- Process pressure range: –1 bar to 64 bar
- Process temperature range: –40 °C to 100 °C
- Immune to deposit formation
- very high repeatability
Fields of application
- Point level measurement in storage tanks
- Point level measurement in release agent tanks
- Monitoring of pouring machine supply lines
- Point level measurement in CIP reservoirs
- Monitoring of hydraulic and coolant systems
The LFV200 vibrating point level switch is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection preferably in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes. Independent of the mounting position, the LFV200 works with all liquids and is wear- and maintenance-free. With Io-Link, the oscillation frequency, amplitude and temperature of the sensor can be read out in addition to the switching signal, which enables extended diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.