Capacitive probe for continuous level and interface measurement in liquids - for large measuring ranges
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: 0.42 to 10 m
- Accuracy: ± 5 mm or ± 2 %
- Process pressure range: -1 to 100 bar
- Process temperature range: -80 to 200 °C
- Process connections: Flanges and threads
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates, marine approvals
Fields of application
- Required medium conductivity of 100 μS/cm
- measurement of various liquids without the need for recalibration
- Continuous level monitoring in liquids, particularly in small tanks
- Continuous level monitoring in liquids, particularly in build-up forming media and extremely high temperatures
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.