Capacitance point level detection for liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up - for large measuring ranges
- Process connections: Flanges, threads, special hygienic process connections
- Temperature: -80 to +200°C (-112 to +392°F)
- Pressure: Vacuum to +100bar (vacuum to +1,450psi)
- Sensor length: 12m (39ft)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates, marine approval
Fields of application
- Oil & Gas
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.