Capacitance point level detection for liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up - for large measuring ranges
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Process connections: Flanges, threads, special hygienic process connections
- Temperature: -80 to +200°C (-112 to +392°F)
- Pressure: Vacuum to +100bar (vacuum to +1,450psi)
- Sensor length: 12m (39ft)
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates, marine approval
Fields of application
- Oil & Gas
Liquicap FTI52 is a rope probe for point level detection of liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up. Also used for detection of interface and foam of conductive liquids. Due to its active build-up compensation FTI52 offers maximum reliability and is suited for a wide range of applications thanks to international certificates. The parts in contact with the process are made of corrosion-resistant and FDA-listed materials - this guarantees a high safety standard.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.