Liquicap M FTI51
Capacitive Point level detection for liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: AC 2-wire, DC 3-wire, PFM, DC-PNP, NAMUR, relay
- Process pressure range: -1 to 100 bar
- Process temperature range: -80 to 200 °C
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates, marine approval
Fields of application
- Detection of liquids and pastes that are highly viscous and tend to form buildup
- Interface measurement
- Two-point control (e.g. pump control) with just one process connection
- Foam detection of conductive liquids
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive