Liquicap M FTI51
Capacitive Point level detection for liquids that are highly viscous and tend to form build-up
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: AC 2-wire, DC 3-wire, PFM, DC-PNP, NAMUR, relay
- Process pressure range: -1 to 100 bar
- Process temperature range: -80 to 200 °C
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic certificates, marine approval
Fields of application
- Detection of liquids and pastes that are highly viscous and tend to form buildup
- Interface measurement
- Two-point control (e.g. pump control) with just one process connection
- Foam detection of conductive liquids
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.