Liquicap T FMI21
Capacitive probe for level measurement in liquids
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Max. measurement distance: 2.5 m (8 ft)
- Accuracy ≤ 1 % of full scale value (active rod probe)
- For continuous level measurement in conductive liquids
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG
- Reliable function independent of container geometries
Fields of application
- Required medium conductivity of 30 μS/cm
- For aggressive liquids (many acids and alkalis)
- For Inventory Management Solutions
Liquicap T FMI21 from Endress+Hauser is a simple and cost-effective rod probe for continuous level measurement in conductive liquids. High-quality non-corrosive materials (carbon fiber, stainless steel) make it suitable even for corrosive liquids (e.g. acids and alkalis). Used in conjunction with the Fieldgate FXA320 (remote measured value interrogation using Internet technology), Liquicap is an ideal solution for Inventory Management Solutions.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.