The float switch for point level detection in liquids
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: NAMUR
- Process pressure range: up to 3 bar
- Process temperature range: -20 to 70 °C or 5 to 70 °C depending on cable material
- Explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Used in tanks and vessels as level alarm in open basins
- Overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection
- Oily or aggressive liquids
- Suitable for use in hazardous areas
The float switch FTS20 is a simple solution for point level detection in appropriate fluids. It is used in tanks and vessels as a pump protector or level alarm in open basins, e. g. in sewerage treatment plants. The float switch has two output options, a NAMUR switching signal or a change-over contact.
Buy and order the Liquifloat FTS20 Point level switch in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The Liquifloat FTS20 Point level switch will be shipped to your wished address.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.