Point level switch for liquids with a compact design and stainless steel housing
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Vibronic point level switch
- A point level switch for liquids and is used in tanks, vessels and pipes
- Output: 3-wire DC-PNP & 2-wire AC/DC
- IO-Link connectivity
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG, marine approvals, final inspection report
- Not suitable for hazardous areas
Fields of application
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG
- Pump protection
- Marine approvals
The Liquiphant FTL31 is a point level switch for liquids from Endress+Hauser. The FTL31 is designed for industrial applications in all industries, mainly the machinery industry. The Liquiphant is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection in cleaning and filter systems as well as in cooling and lubrication vessels.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.