Point level switch for liquids with a compact design and stainless steel housing
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: DC-PNP, IO-Link
- Process pressure range: -1 to 40 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 150 °C
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG, marine approvals, final inspection report
Fields of application
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG
- Pump protection in cleaning and filter systems
- For cooling and lubrication vessels
- Works in areas where these measuring principles are not suitable due to conductivity, buildup, turbulence, flow conditions or air bubbles
- Recommended for hygiene areas
The Liquiphant FTL31 is a point level switch for liquids designed for industrial applications in all industries, mainly the machinery industry. The Liquiphant is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection in cleaning and filter systems as well as in cooling and lubrication vessels. The FTL31 needs no calibration and the parameters can easily be changed through IO-Link connection. The FTL is the smallest vibronic sensor on the market and through his constant function monitoring he is also highly reliable. He measures reliably and is not affected by changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations or build-up.
Buy and order the Liquiphant FTL31 point level switch in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The Liquiphant FTL31 point level switch will be shipped to your wished address.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.