Point level switch for liquids in compact hygienic design for the food industry
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Vibronic point level switch
- For universal use in all liquids
- Output: AC/DC, DC-PNP
- IO-Link connectivity
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG, 3-A and EHEDG certificates, final inspection report
- Can be used for process temperatures up to: 100 °C (212 °F) CIP-capable & 150 °C (302 °F) CIP- and SIP-capable
Fields of application
- Food industry
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG
- Applications where hygienic requirements are requested
The Liquiphant FTL33 from Endress+Hauser is a point level switch for liquids. The FTL33 is especially designed for food & beverage applications where hygienic requirements are requested. The Liquiphant is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection preferably in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.