Point level switch for liquids in compact hygienic design for the food industry
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: DC-PNP, IO-Link
- Process pressure range: -1 to 40 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 150 °C
- Hygienic housing
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG, 3-A and EHEDG hygiene certificates, final inspection report
Fields of application
- Overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection
- Used preferably in storage tanks, mixing vessels and pipes
- Applications where hygienic requirements are requested
- Works in areas where these measuring principles are not suitable due to conductivity, buildup, turbulence, flow conditions or air bubbles
- Food industry
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.