Compact vibration point level switch for liquids in all industries
- Process connections: Threads, flanges and hygienic process connection (Tri-Clamp)
- Temperature: -50 to +150°C (-58 to +302°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +64bar (-14.5 to +928psi)
- Sensor material: 316L, Alloy
Fields of application
- Tanks or Pipes containing all kinds of liquids
Liquiphant FTL50 by Endress+Hauser is a point level switch for use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. Useable in all industries. FTL50 offers functional safety SIL2/SIL3. With the second line of defense the highest degree of safety and availability of the device can be guaranteed. Reliable measurement values, not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations or build-up.