Compact point level switch for liquids in all industries
- Compact type vibronic point level switch
- For universal use in all liquids
- Output: Pulse
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, marine
- For liquids with densities ≥0.5 g/cm³ (SGU) & viscosities up to 10,000 mm²/s (cSt)
Fields of application
- Tanks or Pipes containing all kinds of liquids
- Foam detection
- Detect changes of the density
The Liquiphant FTL50 from Endress+Hauser is a compact point level switch for use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. Useable in all industries. FTL50 offers functional safety SIL2/SIL3. With the second line of defense the highest degree of safety and availability of the device can be guaranteed. Reliable measurement values, not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations or build-up.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.