Very compact conductive probe for liquid and pasty media
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: DC-PNP, IO-link
- Process pressure range: -20 to 100 °C
- Process temperature range: -1 to 25 bar
- CIP and SIP cleanability ensured - up to protection class IP 69
- 3-A and EHEDG certificates
Fields of application
- Used in pipes and in storage, mixing and process vessels with or without an agitator
- Overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection
- For liquids with electrical conductivity >1 μS/cm or dielectric constant >2
- Detection of foam occurring within the food industry
The Liquipoint FTW33 point level sensor is developed for the food industry and meets all international hygiene requirements. For use in pasty and sticky media and media with heavy build-up. The device also fits perfectly for industrial applications in all industries.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.