Very compact conductive probe for liquid and pasty media
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: DC-PNP, IO-link
- Process pressure range: -20 to 100 °C
- Process temperature range: -1 to 25 bar
- CIP and SIP cleanability ensured - up to protection class IP 69
- 3-A and EHEDG certificates
Fields of application
- Used in pipes and in storage, mixing and process vessels with or without an agitator
- Overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection
- For liquids with electrical conductivity >1 μS/cm or dielectric constant >2
- Detection of foam occurring within the food industry
The Liquipoint FTW33 point level sensor is developed for the food industry and meets all international hygiene requirements. For use in pasty and sticky media and media with heavy build-up. The device also fits perfectly for industrial applications in all industries.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!