Liquipoint T FTW32
Conductive rope probe for multipoint detection up to 5 switch points
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Output type: DC-PNP, NAMUR
- Process pressure range: -1 to 10 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 100 °C
- Probe length: up to 15 m
- Multiple point detection (up to 5 ropes)
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention and leakage detection certificate WHG
Fields of application
- Conductive liquids (as of 10μS/cm)
- Overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection
- Two-point control of pumps or multiple point detection for existing process connection
- Deep tanks
The Liquipoint FTW32 rope probe offers simple and safe point level detection in conductive liquids. It offers numerous measuring possibilities due to multipoint detection (up to 5 ropes).
We will find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
What are the process connections available? (1 answer)
Like most devices, the FTW32 also gets the standard G 1 1/2" and NPT 1 1/2". Although, most devices get a wide ranges in G, NPT and M threads.
Can I set it up by HART communication? (1 answer)
The device cannot be setup using HART but it does offer to be set up using other digital protocols such as the DC PNP and using Relays as well.
What are the input specification of the FTW32? (1 answer)
The measured variable is the resistance change between the two conductors caused by the presence or absence of a conductive liquid. The measuring range is entirely dependant on the mounting location of the probes. For the FTW31 and FTW32, as the input both the devices are equipped with both rope probes and rod probes. For the rope probes, the maximum length given is 15 m while for the rod probe, the maximum length is around 4 m. For the input signal to be produced, the probes are to be immeresed in the conductive liquid.