3G/2G Multi Channel Data Logger
Get a quotation for this product now
- Analog Inputs: 2
- Type of sensors: Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100, 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-50mV, 4-20mA.
- Digital inputs: 1 for dry contact or voltage pulse.
- Alarm outputs: 1 transistor output and buzzer for local sound signaling.
- Accuracy: Pt100: 0.12% of the measuring range. Thermocouples, mV, V, mA: 0.15% of measuring range.
- Communication interfaces: USB and 3G mobile phone, optional GPS.
Fields of application
The LogBox 3G is an IoT device with integrated data logger and 3G / 2G connectivity that allows remote telemetry or mobile monitoring solution. Data can be accessed remotely and centrally through a SCADA application or NXperience software into Android and iOS devices. Secure, real-time information accessed quickly and easily. The device has two universal analog inputs that accept a wide range of sensors. It also has internal sensors for measuring temperature, battery voltage and external sources.
In addition, LogBox 3G has SMS alarm commands and alerts. To use it integrated with the cloud or SCADA software, the user only needs to fill in a few fields such as login and access password through the NOVUS IoT platform, identify the device and the desired channel.