Bluetooth Multi-Channel Data Logger
- Analog sensor type: Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B; Pt100; 0...5 V; 0...10 V; 0...50 mV; 0...20 mA; 4...20 mA
- 1 Digital input: pulses counting, events recording or logger start
- 1 PNP digital output: electronic switch (to control the power supply of signal transmitters) or alarm
- Alarms: up to 8 alarms, being low and high alarm per channel
- Record Interval: 1 second to 18 hours
Fields of application
- Cold Chain
- Data Centers
LogBox BLE is a Bluetooth data logger for up to three analog sensors and one digital. The analog channels accept direct connection of thermocouple temperature sensors or Pt100 and sensors for any other quantities with signals in current or voltage. The digital channel could either record events with time stamp, such as opening a door or counting pulses from a flow sensor.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.