Repeater power supply and input signal conditioner
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.
- 4-way electrical isolation
- Type of connection: screw connection, DIN Rail conncetor
- Supply voltage range 19.2 V DC bis 30 V DC (24 V DC -20% bis +25%)
- Measuring transducer supply voltage > 16 V
- Bidirectional HART transmission (both outputs)
Fields of application
- Transfer of supplied or active 0/4 to 20 mA signals
Ex i measuring transducer power supply MACX MCR-EX-SL-RPSSI-2I by Phoenix Contact can function as a and input signal conditioner at the same time. It transfers supplied or active 0/4 to 20 mA electrically isolated signals from the Ex area to two loads in the safe area. Additionaly it is equipped with SIL and PL protection.