Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Repeater power supply and input signal conditioner
Currently we don't offer this product on the shop.
Are you a representative of this brand?
All the information on this page is only provided as guidance. Brands and trademarks are owned by the respective companies.
- 4-way electrical isolation
- Type of connection: screw connection, DIN Rail conncetor
- Supply voltage range 19.2 V DC bis 30 V DC (24 V DC -20% bis +25%)
- Measuring transducer supply voltage > 16 V
- Bidirectional HART transmission (both outputs)
Fields of application
- Transfer of supplied or active 0/4 to 20 mA signals
Ex i measuring transducer power supply MACX MCR-EX-SL-RPSSI-2I by Phoenix Contact can function as a and input signal conditioner at the same time. It transfers supplied or active 0/4 to 20 mA electrically isolated signals from the Ex area to two loads in the safe area. Additionaly it is equipped with SIL and PL protection.