Memograph M RSG45
Advanced Data Manager for the organization of process values
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Inputs: up to 20 analog (U, I, TC, RTD, frequency, pulse), 20 HART(HART, 4…20mA) 14 digital (control, event and counting inputs).
- TFT 7" colour graphic display (Touch panel optional)
- System capability: supports common fieldbuses (Modbus, Profibus DP, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP) for fast integration into diverse systems
- Integrated Web server: remote access to device operation and visualization for lower maintenance costs
- WebDAV: files saved on SD card transmitted directly to a PC via HTTP without any additional software.
Fields of application
- Process and process measurement technology
- Power plants and energy supplies
- Steam boiler monitoring/efficiency calculation
- Food and pharmaceutical
- Plant and apparatus engineering, milk heater plants
- Environmental and climate measuring technology, rain overflow basin
- Quality assurance and production
- Batch reporting, telecontrol system
- iTHERM TrustSens Calibration Monitoring
- Test benches and laboratory applications.
The Endress+Hauser Memograph M RSG45 is a flexible and powerful system for organizing process values. Thanks to its intuitive operation, Memograph M adapts quickly and easily to any application. The process values are clearly shown on the display and reliably logged, limit values monitored and analyzed. Via communication protocols, the measured and calculated values can easily be transmitted to higher-level systems and plant modules can be connected to each other. Also available as DIN rail device without display for DIN rail mounting.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.