Memosens optical oxygen sensor for hygienic applications
- Digital, optical (luminescence) dissolved oxygen measurement
- Measurement range: 0.004 to 30 mg/l, 0.05 to 330 %SAT and 0.1 to 700 hPa
- No flow needed - measurement possible in still water
- Temperature sensor: Pt1000 class B according DIN IEC 60751
- Suitable for CIP/SIP and autoclaving and approved for hazardous area use
Fields of application
- Process control in enzyme production
- Control of culture growth
- Biotechnological production
- Food industry
- General process applications
The Memosens COS81D from Endress+Hauser is the ideal optical oxygen sensor for hygienic applications such as fermentation and inertization. Its precise, long-term stable measurements and its permanent self-monitoring ensure the most reliable measured values to help meet your desired product quality and optimize product yield. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, COS81D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance. A pharma certificate of compliance with sensor serial number specified is available.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.