Memosens pH electrode for standard applications in laboratories and in the field
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Temperature: -5 to 80 °C (23 to 176 °F)
- Process pressure: 1 bar, not intended for continues measurment in process
- Suitable for use in the laboratory or in the field to check your running process.
- Temperature sensor: NTC 30k
Fields of application
- Check of on-line measuring loops in drinking water, wastewater and process water
- Analysis of grab samples (on-site as well as in the laboratory)
- pH measurement at process points where no online measurement is installed
- Specially designed for water, wastewater, utility water and process water
With its robust plastic shaft, the glass membrane protection and metal-free connection, Memosens CPL51E can be used to grab sample analysis directly in the field or in the laboratory. The sensor comes pre-calibrated and is directly ready for use. Ideally to be used in combination with the mobile handheld Liquiline Mobile CML18 without any additional settings.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.