Memosens pH electrode for standard applications in laboratories and in the field
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Temperature: -5 to 80 °C (23 to 176 °F)
- Process pressure: 1 bar, not intended for continues measurment in process
- Suitable for use in the laboratory or in the field to check your running process.
- Temperature sensor: NTC 30k
Fields of application
- Check of on-line measuring loops in drinking water, wastewater and process water
- Analysis of grab samples (on-site as well as in the laboratory)
- pH measurement at process points where no online measurement is installed
- Specially designed for water, wastewater, utility water and process water
With its robust plastic shaft, the glass membrane protection and metal-free connection, Memosens CPL51E can be used to grab sample analysis directly in the field or in the laboratory. The sensor comes pre-calibrated and is directly ready for use. Ideally to be used in combination with the mobile handheld Liquiline Mobile CML18 without any additional settings.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.