Memosens glass electrode for bioreactors and fermenters in the biotech industry
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Temperature: 0 to 135 °C (32 to 275 °F)
- Process pressure: 1 to 7 bar abs (14.5 to 101.5 psi)
- Suitable for CIP/SIP and autoclaving maintaining high accuracy
- Approved for hazardous area use
Fields of application
- Hygienic & sterile applications, bioreactor, fermenter, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and foods industry
- Bioreactors/fermenters: process control in enzyme production
- Bioreactors/fermenters: control of culture growth
- Food & Beverages: CIP/SIP applications
- With ATEX, IECEx and CSA approval for use in hazardous areas
- A pharma certificate of compliance with a specified sensor serial number is available.
Keep the pH value of your batch in the optimum range and maximize your product yield with Memosens CPS171D. Thanks to its rugged design and long-term stability, it provides extremely accurate, reproducible and reliable measuring values even after CIP/SIP and autoclaving. With the Memosens digital technology, CPS171D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and simplifies predictive maintenance.