Memosens glass pH electrode for application in drinking water and swimming pools
- Measuring principle: Glass electrode
- Measurement range: pH 1 - 12
- Three ceramic diaphragms for reliable measurement at minimum conductivity
- Low drift by very low level of ion depletion in electrolyte
- Gel filling, no electrolyte refill required
Fields of application
- Drinking water
- Swimming pool water
- pH compensation when measuring free chlorine
The Memosens CPS31D from Endress+Hauser is a digital pH sensor for disinfection processes. Its three diaphragms make it suitable for minimum conductivity while its low drift guarantees stable measurement. The sensor makes sure that swimming pool water is agreeable and drinking water tasteful. Thanks to Memosens technology, CPS31D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.