Free space radar level sensor for water, wastewater in all industries
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: up to 8 m
- Accuracy: ± 5 mm
- Process pressure range: -1 to 3 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 60 °C
- Continuous level measurement for liquids in storage tanks, open basins, pump shafts and canal systems
- Non-contact radar with Bluetooth® commissioning, operation and maintenance app
Fields of application
- Continuous level measurement in liquids
- Storage tanks, open basins, pump/lift stations or sewer management
- Water, wastewater and utilities in all industries (IP66, IP68)
The FMR10 offers continuous non-contact level measurement and is a perfect application fit for the water & wastewater industry and utilities across all industries. FMR10 belongs to the first radars with Bluetooth® commissioning, operation and maintenance app. Signal curves can be shown via app on every Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone or tablet (iOS, Android). The device is ideal for limited space applications.
Buy and order the Micropilot FMR10 radar level sensor in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The Micropilot FMR10 radar level sensor will be shipped to your wished address.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!
1 In stock
Questions & Answers
Available Part Numbers
Check our products immediately available from stock. We might have the one you need.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.