Free space radar level sensor for water, wastewater in all industries
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: up to 8 m
- Accuracy: ± 5 mm
- Process pressure range: -1 to 3 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 60 °C
- Continuous level measurement for liquids in storage tanks, open basins, pump shafts and canal systems
- Non-contact radar with Bluetooth® commissioning, operation and maintenance app
Fields of application
- Continuous level measurement in liquids
- Storage tanks, open basins, pump/lift stations or sewer management
- Water, wastewater and utilities in all industries (IP66, IP68)
The FMR10 offers continuous non-contact level measurement and is a perfect application fit for the water & wastewater industry and utilities across all industries. FMR10 belongs to the first radars with Bluetooth® commissioning, operation and maintenance app. Signal curves can be shown via app on every Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone or tablet (iOS, Android). The device is ideal for limited space applications.
Buy and order the Micropilot FMR10 radar level sensor in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The Micropilot FMR10 radar level sensor will be shipped to your wished address.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive