Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Radar Level measurement in liquids for water & wastewater and utilities in all industries
- Maximum measuring ranges 10m (33ft), 20m (66ft)
- Accuracy: ±2mm (0.08")
- Measuring frequency: 26GHz
- Commissioning is possible via HART or wireless via app using Bluetooth® or with remote display
- Full PVDF body to resist outdoor conditions, sealed wiring and fully potted electronic
Fields of application
- Open basins & Storage tanks
- Pump/lift stations
- Sewer management
- Bio gas plants
- Level measurement in energy generation from waste
Micropilot FMR20 offers continuous non-contact level and flow (via linearization table) measurement and is a perfect application fit for the water & wastewater industry and utilities across all industries. Commissioning is possible via HART or wireless via app using Bluetooth® or with remote display. Signal curves can be shown via app on every Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone/tablet (iOS, Android). With the compact design, thanks to unique chip, the device is ideal for limited space applications.