Free space radar level sensor for water, wastewater and other liquids in all industries
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Type of medium: Liquids
- Measuring range: up to 20 m
- Accuracy: ± 2 mm
- Process pressure range: -1 to 3 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 80 °C
- Continuous level measurement and flow measurement (with open channels or weirs, via linearization table) in liquids
- Commissioning is possible via HART or wireless via app using Bluetooth® or with remote display
- Explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Open basins & Storage tanks
- Pump/lift stations
- Sewer management
- Bio gas plants
- Level measurement in energy generation from waste
The FMR20 radar level sensor offers continuous non-contact level and flow measurement (via linearization table) and is a perfect application fit for the water & wastewater industry and utilities across all industries. Commissioning is possible via HART or wireless via app using Bluetooth® or with remote display. Signal curves can be shown via app on every Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone/tablet (iOS, Android). With the compact design, thanks to unique chip, the device is ideal for limited space applications.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
What are the main wetted parts of this device? (1 answer)
The two main wetted parts of this device are PBT (PolyButylene terephthalate) and PVDF (PolyVinylidene Fluoride).
What is the communication protocol available? (1 answer)
The supported protocol offered is wirelessHART (4-20 mA) and Bluetooth Wireless technology and App included.
What are the operating conditions of this device? (1 answer)
The device is operated under the following conditions- Temperature: 24±5 degrees Celsius, Pressure: 960±100 mbar, Humidity: 60%±15%, and reflector with metal plate of diameter greater than 1 m.