For simple level measurement applications in liquids
- Measuring Range: Up to 20m (66ft)
- Accuracy: ±6mm
- Suitable for small process connections and for chemically aggressive media
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, 5-point linearity protocol
- Safety and reliability with Multi-Echo Tracking
Fields of application
- For common non-contact continuous level measurement in liquids
- Small process connections
- For Chemically aggressive media applications
Micropilot FMR53 for simple level measurement applications in liquids. With its slim rod antenna, FMR53 free space radar is particularly suited for small process connections. The PTFE coating of the rod antenna and flange plating guarantee resistance also in aggressive media. The Micropilot FMR53 is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.