Radar Level Sensor for granular bulk solids & utilities in all industries
- Process connections: Mounting bracket or slip-on flange
- Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +3bar (-14.5 to +43.5psi)
- Maximum measuring range: 30m (98ft)
- K-band: 26GHz
Fields of application
- Powdery to granular bulk solids in silos or bins.
Micropilot FMR56 is particularly designed for light-duty process conditions as they occur in silos or bins for solids. Micropilot free space radar is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement in powdery to granular bulk solids. Dust, filling noises, temperature layers and gas layers do not affect the measurement.