Radar Level Sensor for granular bulk solids & utilities in all industries
- Maximum measuring range: 30 m (98ft)
- Accuracy: ± 3 mm
- For level measurement of powdery to granular bulk solids
- Explosion protection certificates, SIL
- Remote operation via SmartBlue App using Bluetooth® (Optional)
Fields of application
- Powdery to granular bulk solids in silos or bins
The Micropilot FMR56 radar level sensor from Endress+Hauser is particularly designed for light-duty process conditions as they occur in silos or bins for solids. Micropilot free space radar is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement in powdery to granular bulk solids. Dust, filling noises, temperature layers and gas layers do not affect the measurement.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.