The standard sensor for highest demands in bulk solids level measurement with 80GHz technology
Input / Output
Certification / Approvals
- Measuring Range: Up to 125 m (410 ft)
- Accuracy: ± 3 mm
- Suitable for bulk solids ranging from powdery to lumpy
- Explosion protection certificates, SIL, marine approvals, 5-point linearity protocol
- Highest reliability even with obstructions in vessels due to small beam angle and Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
Fields of application
- For high silos, bunkers or stockpiles, especially with many obstacles, long measuring range and build-up forming media
Micropilot FMR67 is the first 80GHz radar developed according to the international functional safety directive IEC 61508. It offers maximum reliability due to the drip-off antenna, improved focusing and very small emitting angles which is perfect for the measuring in slim silos. FMR67 is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement in powdery to granular bulk solids. FMR67 also possesses the smart sensor functionality Heartbeat Technology.
We find the right product for you
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.