Frequency transducer for converting frequency
- Frequency measuring range: 0.002 Hz ... 200 kHz
- Step response (0–99%) < 35 ms (f > 500 Hz)
- Voltage output signal: 0to 10.5 V (configurable)
- Current output signal: 0...21 mA (configurable)
- Maximum transmission error: 0.1 % (Frequency)
- Connection data: Screw connection
- Supply voltage range: 9.6 to 30 V DC
Universally configurable frequency transducer for converting frequency and PWM signals into standard signals. Sensor voltages greater than 8.2 V DC are possible in combination with MINI MCR-2-SPS 1033202. Screw connection technology.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.