Analog frequency transducer with limit value functionality
- No. of channels: 1
- Voltage input signal: 0 to 10 V (via DIP switch), 0 to 12 V (can be set via software)
- Current input signal: 0...20 mA (via DIP switch), 0...24 mA (can be set via software)
- Output: 1 Relay output
- Maximum transmission error: 0.1 % (of final value)
- Connection data: Push-in connection
- Supply voltage range: 9.6 to 30 V DC
Universally configurable limit value switch with PDT relay output and plug-in connection technology for switching analog limit values. Configurable via DIP switch or software. Push-in connection technology, standard configuration.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.