3-way signal conditioner with plug-in connection technology
- No. of channels: 1
- Voltage input signal: -10 to 10V (configurable)
- Current input signal: -20…20 mA (configurable)
- Voltage output signal: -10to 10 V (configurable)
- Current output signal: 0...20 mA (via DIP switch), 4...20 mA (via DIP switch)
- Maximum transmission error ≤ 0.1 % (of final value)
- Connection data: Push-in connection
- Supply voltage range: 9.6 to 30 V DC
3-way signal conditioner with plug-in connection technology and calibrated measuring range changeover, for the electrical isolation of unipolar and bipolar analog signals. Input/output configurable via DIP switch. push-in connection technology, standard configuration.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.