Universally configurable 4-way signal duplicator
- No. of channels: 2
- Voltage input signal: 0 to 12V (configurable)
- Current input signal: 0…24 mA (configurable)
- Voltage output signal: 0to 10.5 V (configurable)
- Current output signal: 0...21 mA (configurable)
- Maximum transmission error: 0.05 % (of final value)
- Connection data: Screw connection
- Supply voltage range: 9.6 to 30 V DC
Universally configurable 4-way signal duplicator, with plug-in connection technology for the electrical isolation and duplication of analog signals. Configurable via DIP switch or software. Screw connection technology, standard configuration.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.