Capacitive Point level probe for light bulk solids
- Type of medium: Solids
- Output type: DC-PNP 3-wire, SPDT
- Process pressure range: -1 to 25 bar
- Process temperature range: -40 to 120 °C
- Explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG
Fields of application
- Point level detection of light bulk solids
- Grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum
Minicap FTC260 is a simple rod probe for point level detection in bulk solids, particularly suited to applications involving aggressive media and heavy build-up. It is designed for point level detection of light bulk solids, e.g. grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum.
Buy and order the Minicap FTC260 point level switch from Endress+Hauser in our online shop with free delivery in EU. In two steps, you can select the options and proceed to checkout. The E+H Minicap FTC260 point level switch will be shipped to your wished address.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.