Point level detection for light bulk solids
- Capacitive point level sensor
- Level detection in silos with bulk good
- Output: Relay output (SPDT) or PNP output
- Relative dielectric constant εr ≥1.6
- Explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Point level detection of light bulk solids, with a grain size up to max 30mm and a dielectric constant εr ≥ 1.6
- Typical applications: Grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum
Minicap FTC262 from Endress+Hauser is a simple rope probe for point level detection in bulk solids, particularly suited to applications involving aggressive media and heavy build-up. It is designed for point level detection of light bulk solids, e.g. grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
Great product and customer care! Reliable, fast and honest... I have recently purchased 2 pieces of equipments; their service has been spot on from start to finish, understanding my needs, providing useful advice and rapid assistance when it was required! Highly satisfied, I highly recommend their teams and would definitely work with them again in the future!