Point level detection for light bulk solids
- Capacitive point level sensor
- Level detection in silos with bulk good
- Output: Relay output (SPDT) or PNP output
- Relative dielectric constant εr ≥1.6
- Explosion protection certificates
Fields of application
- Point level detection of light bulk solids, with a grain size up to max 30mm and a dielectric constant εr ≥ 1.6
- Typical applications: Grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum
Minicap FTC262 from Endress+Hauser is a simple rope probe for point level detection in bulk solids, particularly suited to applications involving aggressive media and heavy build-up. It is designed for point level detection of light bulk solids, e.g. grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.