Dear visitor, the current version of your browser is not supported by Visaya. Please update your browser version to access our website.
Capacitance Point level detection for light bulk solids
- Process connection: Threads
- Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +6bar (-14.5 to +90psi)
- Sensor length: 500mm (20") to 6,000mm (236")
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG
Fields of application
- For point level detection of light bulk solids, with a grain size up to max 30mm and a dielectric constant εr ≥ 1.6.
- Typical applications: Grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum.
Minicap FTC262 is a simple rope probe for point level detection in bulk solids, particularly suited to applications involving aggressive media and heavy build-up. It is designed for point level detection of light bulk solids, e.g. grain products, flour, milk powder, animal feed, cement, chalk or gypsum.
|Minimum dielectric constant||2,6|
|Minimum fluid conductivity||< 1 μS|
|Maximum tensile strength||3000 N|
|Maximum allowable pressure||6 bar|
|Current consumption (min/max)||max. 30 mA|
|Switch on Delay||0.8 s|
|Other Approvals/ Certification||FM, CSA, NEPSI, EAC|
|Ambient temperature range||-40 °C ... 80 °C|
|Vibration resistance||EN 60068-2-64 (IEC 68-2-64),|
a(RMS) = 50 m/s2; ASD = 1.25 (m/s2)2/Hz; f = 5 to 2000 Hz, t = 3x2 h
|Reverse polarity protection||Yes|
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)||EN 61326/ NE 21|