Compact pressure transmitter for absolute, gauge and sealed gauge pressure measurement
- Sensor Material: SS 316L
- Accuracy: ± 0.50%
- Pressure measuring range: 0/0.35 to 200 bar (range selectable)
- Process temperature range: -10 to 80°C
- Process connections: Threaded (selectable)
- Approval/certificate: CE, RoHS
Fields of application
- Machine building
- Ship building
- Measurement and control technology
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Pumps and compressors
The MPM4841A pressure transmitter is a piezoresistive, metal sensor and is able to measure pressure from 0 to 600 bar (selectable). MPM4841A uses a high-stability, high reliability sensing element and a special conditioning circuit to output a standard current or voltage signal. It is very suitable for general industry and cost effective.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.