Multiport Gauge Valves M Type
Multiport Gauge Valves are designed for mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches.
- For Differential Pressure Gauges with a center to center distance of 37 mm or 54mm(standard).
- Long service Life.
- It has a smooth and low torque operation.
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- Pressure regulation and equalization for diverse process.
- On request, hand valves for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156)
- Degreased and lubricated for oxygen service and manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
The standard version of Multiport gauage valves are provided with 3 female outlet ports and are therefore suitable for vertical or horizontal installations with a diverse range of options and compatible with relevant accessories.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.