Multiport Gauge Valves M Type
Multiport Gauge Valves are designed for mounting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters and Pressure Switches.
- For Differential Pressure Gauges with a center to center distance of 37 mm or 54mm(standard).
- Long service Life.
- It has a smooth and low torque operation.
- As standard, are rated to 420 bar (6,092 psi), but can be rated at 689 bar (10,000 psi).
Fields of application
- Pressure regulation and equalization for diverse process.
- On request, hand valves for sour gas service (acc. to NACE MR0175/MR0103 and ISO 15156)
- Degreased and lubricated for oxygen service and manifolds for fugitive emission applications.
The standard version of Multiport gauage valves are provided with 3 female outlet ports and are therefore suitable for vertical or horizontal installations with a diverse range of options and compatible with relevant accessories.
The conversation was highly helpful to me. I want to know about the suitable sensors that can be used for level measurements for conical tank systems. Mr. Pedro has quickly responded and explained in very ease way. It was nice interacting with him.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.
A great company that provided a wide range of products from various suppliers. Support is excellent and very responsive