Self-adaptive PID controller with display for process monitoring
- Control Output Update: ≤ 20ms
- Universal multi-sensor input without hardware replacement or recalibration required
- Inputs: J, K, N, R, T, S, B, E, Pt100 RTD, 0...20 mA, 4...20 mA, 50 mV, 0 to 5 VDC and 0 to 10 VDC
- Outputs: clocked solid state relay, 4...20mA and 2SPST relays, 1 SPDT relay (optional)
- Output functions can be configured as control, alarm and PV and SP retransmission
Fields of application
- Oil and gas industry
- Power and energy industry
- Process industry
NOVUS N1200 is a self-adaptive PID controller that constantly monitors process performance and adjusts PID settings for the control response. The N1200 can accept most industrial sensors and signals and provides all output types required to control different processes. All controller configurations can be achieved from the front panel without performing any hardware change.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.