Self-adaptive PID controller with display for process monitoring
- PID and ON/OFF controller
- Inputs: Thermocouples type J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100, current and voltage
- Outputs: PWM, 4…20 mA and relays
- USB Configurable
- Communication protocol: Modbus RTU
- PID Auto-tune and self-adaptative algorithm
Fields of application
- Temperature control
- Flow control
- Level control
- Pressure control
NOVUS N1200 is a self-adaptive PID controller that constantly monitors process performance and adjusts PID settings for the control response. The N1200 can accept most industrial sensors and signals and provides all output types required to control different processes. All controller configurations can be achieved from the front panel without performing any hardware change.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.