Flow Rate Indicator
- 6-digit flow display
- Inputs: 4...20 mA, NPN, PNP, dry contact or coil signal
- Operation: Via local 5-buttons or Modbus RTU
- Display Functions for HOLD, MAX and MIN
- Dimensions: 48 x 96 x 92 mm
- Panel mounting
Fields of application
- Flow rate indicator and flow rate totalizer
The Novus N1500-FT flow rate indicator measures and displays both the instant measured value and the totalized value. This model is capable of reading a 4...20 mA signal or a pulsed signal. Input type is fully software selected. Several display modes are avaliable and instrument can be ordered with up to 4 relays plus digital communication. It is suitable for dual retransmission outputs: one 4...20 output, typically for instant flow, and the other is a pulse (NPN) output, typically for totalized flow.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question, and our experts will reply shortly.